Wood Sign Painting Classes in Louisville, KY
Do you find yourself spending more time pinning craft ideas than actually doing them?
It’s an epidemic. We all love farmhouse style, wooden signs, pallet décor, and beautiful home accents, but does anyone really have the time, means or skills to actually do any of that stuff?
That’s where we come in.
We bring Pinterest dreams and crafty schemes to life with DIY wood sign painting classes that help you create stunning handcrafted projects with the fun of friends and without the hassle of figuring it out on your own.
Our wood sign painting parties are a fabulous way to get out of the house, spend an evening with your girlfriends, and relax. If you want to get the kids involved, we can handle that too.
We offer group classes, private parties, and mommy and me session for adults and kids to create something beautiful together.
About our Group Painting Classes
You’re never too old to enjoy arts and crafts, our group painting classes welcome participants of all ages who enjoy being creative. We offer group painting classes at our store location in Louisville, KY.
Each class has a minimum of 8, and a maximum of 20 participants. You can bring your own group, or come on your own and make new friends while you are here. Each class is about two hours long, depending on the size of the group.
There’s absolutely no experience or skills required to attend our classes, we provide everything you need including step-by-step instruction.
Getting started is easy!
- Browse our upcoming workshops. Each workshop has multiple designs to choose from. Each participant can choose one design to complete during the class. If you’d like a custom project for a party or event, we can help with that too!
- Click the date or project theme that you like. The deadline to Register for each party is one week prior to the start date.
- Choose your sign design in advance. Each participant can make one sign. This design is chosen in advance to allow us time to be sure we have the right supplies and stencils available. If you’d like to complete a custom project, please contact us at least two weeks prior to the event and we can help you create your project.
- Checkout. Payment is required in advance for all workshops. We work hard to create each stencil, wood, and other materials so everything is ready for your party. Unfortunately, there are no refunds once your party is booked, but we can arrange another time for you to complete your crafts in case of emergency.
- Show up and have fun! All of our classes are held at our local store in Louisville, KY. Because of the space constraints, we ask that you do not bring any additional people that have not signed up for the class.
- Take home a beautiful craft project made by you! Each person will finish and take home their own unique project at the end of the night.
Looking for Fun Girls Night Out Ideas?
One of our most popular requests is for a girls’ night out! We love to get together with our girlfriends and create something beautiful and you will too.
Just grab your favorite gals and schedule a girls night painting project. Bring your friends together for a painting class that is active, creative and way more fun than chips and salsa or playing cards.
If you’re new to the area, come on down and meet new girlfriends who live in Louisville and enjoy being crafty just like you.
A girl’s night painting party is a great way to spend an evening together, celebrate a birthday, bachelorette party, or just enjoy a night away from the kids. We have all the amenities you need to relax, enjoy a night away from the kids, and get creative.
Let loose, bring your own snacks and drinks and enjoy!
No Previous Experience Required
Don’t know how to paint? We can help. Aren’t crafty? No problem. Did your creative juices dry up years ago? We’ve got you covered.
Our classes are designed for everyone. Whether you’re the next Martha Stewart’s or you haven’t touched a paintbrush in decades, we keep things simple and easy with step-by-step instruction.
Our in-house experts can help with any questions or problems. All you have to do is show up and let us take care of the rest.
See you soon!